Already a member and want to book or schedule your Kung Fu class? It’s easy and just a few taps away!
If you want to book a trial class or experience any difficulties in terms of bookings, please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com.
Remember, to successfully book, reschedule or cancel your classes online, you have to ensure that a class or a package is already purchased and such package is still valid prior to making any booking.
Before We Begin, You Should Have Gone Through The 3 Steps Below To Sign-Up And Obtain Your Password:
- Visit us in person, complete a trial class and sign up to your chosen package with one of the team.
- During the membership enrolment process, we can help you to book a regular class that you plan to attend on a consistent basis. These will automatically appear on your ‘schedule’ page on the website.
- Once you have signed up, allow a maximum of 2 working days to receive a ‘welcome email’ from us, which will include your log-in password.
Now that you have got your password, you can start booking!
Follow the instructions below to successfully book, cancel and re-schedule classes.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ link, located on the top right-hand corner of the calendar
- Enter the email address used during enrolment and the password sent in the welcome email
- Here you will be able to view your Schedule, History, Purchases and other information
- To cancel a class, navigate to your ‘Schedule’, scroll through the list of booked classes and click the ‘Cancel’ button on the right. This will remove you from the class and you will now be able to re-book.
- To book another class, use the calendar below to find the class you are looking for. Make sure there is an available slot in the class (displayed under the class title) and then click ‘book’.
- Now you are all set, just re-visit your schedule by re-clicking on the ‘My Account’ tab, to ensure the class has been booked.
Or watch the following video’s on YouTube: Phone Booking or Desktop Booking
* Please note that we do not take re-scheduling requests over the phone nor via email unless in an emergency situation.