We are looking for a Kids Program Manager, that could start as soon as possible.
The duties in this position include but are not limited to:
- updating the current and developing new curriculums for all of kids programs according to their phycological processes and stages of development. With Mindful Wing Chun now teaching hundreds of kids per week in Hong Kong, we are in a position to truly make a positive change in their lives.
- Designing unique developmental Wing Chun class curriculums with teaching English as a foreign language in mind (targeted for local and mainland clients, and local schools and kindergartens).
- Presenting the emotional and developmental benefits of new programs to heads of International and local schools, private clubs and English learning centres in Hong Kong so establish new business connections for expansion of our remote kids classes.
- In addition to being a kids class instructor, teaching the unique CST method of Wing Chun to our adults students (group classes and private lessons).
- Educating and training our current Kids Class teachers in the new programs and teaching methods.
Past experience and qualification requirements:
- Previous experience in Teaching Wing Chun to adults and kids
- University degree in Psychology or Psychotherapy
- Qualified Chu Shong Tin Wing Chun method teacher
- Qualified English teacher (teaching English as a foreign language).
- Previous experience in corporate work (management/presentation and/or marketing experience preferred).
Please send your CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com