Looking for an energetic, bubbly and warming personality to meet and greet our studio students/guests – Reception Job.
This position is central to the success and smooth operations of the business and is very consumer centric as you will be the first point of contact for studio visits, membership re-joins etc, so excellent customer service is vital no matter who or what the circumstance.
Therefore, we are looking for someone who has a genuine interest in people, who can communicate clearly to a high level both to the team in-house and to the customers. They need to have a sense of pride for the place they work so that we can offer a consistent high level experience each and every time someone visits us.
Time management skills, being flexible to jump from one task to another, incredible organisational skills and being able to prioritise tasks in accordance with the business’s needs in a timely manner are essential attribute for the successful candidate.
- At least 2 years of recent reception or similar experience
- At least 2 year of recent customer service experience
- Outstanding clear communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Schedule and time management
- Able to work under pressure
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Lots of patience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint
- Fluent in English
Applicant MUST be fully vaccinated to the minimum government requirement for this industry OR be able to prove why they are medically unfit to do so.
We can only accept applicants with a valid and current HKID & right to work In Hong Kong.